The children of Abba’s Pride depend on your generous donations!
Every dollar impacts the lives of children. Your donations benefit the children through initiatives such as:
- Early childhood education programs caring for preschool-age children and training teachers
- After-care programs providing safe places to go where school-age children receive food, spiritual encouragement, and homework assistance.
- Feeding programs providing nutritious food for children and their families
- Agriculture programs that teach individuals how to grow vegetable gardens for the children and families
- Abba’s Child, a program for the most vulnerable, where children and families are connected with the Abba’s Pride social worker to receive encouragement, items necessary to attend school, and family support
- Abba’s Foster Village for at-risk children. In partnership with Faith Restoration Church, children can live in a safe and nurturing environment that provides spiritual guidance for the individual and the family.